Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

wondering

Some days as I sit thinking about how things work and how thing don't,I wish I were as compliance as my cat. There he sits or lays doing nothing, except deciding on how to torment me and get his tail pulled for the effort. Why he likes his tail pulled is one of the great mysteries of the universe. I think that perhaps his problems stem from his upbringing.

He is very demanding and always insists on having his own way. I really think that he needs a dog to play with an Irish Wolf Hound would be nice. He would try to establish his Alpha role with the kind dogie,and hopefully my problem would be solved. But,alas his mother is against the idea,so I guess my hope of regaining my Alpha status is put on hold. Kat are Kings. Everyone should have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment